Welcome to the
- Help us to work towards the restoration of this amazing building
- Rare Orchestrion: help us with the appeal to restore this endangered instrument
- Read the Options Appraisal document submitted to the Scottish Ministers
- Read the report by Savills on the future of Kinloch Castle
- Read the report by Stewart Sandison of SNH on the future of the Castle
- KCFA are now actively working with NatureScot towards taking over the management of Kinloch Castle. The plan is through a phased process, to re-establish the basic hostel accommodation, the bar and bistro and work towards restoring the other better letting rooms, and the ‘museum’ rooms. This is an opportunity to make a difference not just to the castle but to the Rum Community.
- Anyone with useful skills, please contact the Honorary Secretary on email@example.com. We are looking for people to help with publicity, crowdfunding, fundraising, etc etc.
- Work parties will in future be working towards the restoration of the castle. Join us in the exciting phase in the life of the castle.
Anyone wishing to donate towards the reopening for accommodation and restoration of Kinloch Castle click on the link above ‘How to donate’ for all ways to give to KCFA.
The website is constantly being updated as more information becomes available. We want it to be a major resource for learning about Kinloch Castle and the Bullough family. If you have further information, please contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org