Moved by the plight of this wonderful castle?
Please donate what you can to help us restore this special place to a viable and sustainable future so visitors can once more enjoy the quirky hostel accommodation, anyone can get a meal in the bistro or a drink at the bar, as well as go round this house which is an Edwardian time capsule.
You can donate in several ways:
- By BACS transfer to the KCFA account: Sort Code 05-09-44 and Account Number 35777395
- Via Virginmoneygiving. This will also give you the option to pay via Paypal
- Via CAFDonate
- You can send a cheque payable to ‘Kinloch Castle Friends Association’ to Jackie Roberts, KCFA Hon Treasurer, 13 Corrie Drive, BOLTON BL4 8RG
- Gift Aid (UK taxpayers only) will be claimed on membership subscription or any donation you make if you have signed a consent form. If you have not done this before, please download Charity_GAD_Multiple_Donations from the website or ask Jackie to send you one.
- You can also donate the easy way without it costing you a penny. Every time you shop online you can support KCFA. A huge list of retailers will give a percentage of what you pay to your selected charity. Register with Easyfundraising and it’s easy from there.
- If you have books, CD’s, DVD’s or computer games to spare, you can also register with Ziffit, scan in the barcode or ISBN, to find if your donation would be accepted, box them up and either have them collected or drop them off somewhere local to you (all free of charge). You can have the value of your donation paid straight through to KCFA Virginmoneygiving account simply by clicking on Charity option on the Ziffit website and choosing ‘Kinloch Castle Friends Association’ as the recipient of your donation.
- Recycle your used inkjet cartridges through Recycle4charity – go online to the website to find how to send in your cartridges for recycling and earn KCFA £1.00 for each cartridge recycled.
- If your donation is to the Orchestrion Fund only, please pay by BACS transfer into the KCFA Orchestrion Fund account : Sort Code 05-09-44 and Account number 00104691 or by Virginmoneygiving choosing the appropriate page or by cheque marking the donation as ‘Orchestrion Fund’
Mrs J Roberts 13 Corrie Drive, BOLTON BL4 8RG