Moved by the plight of this wonderful castle?
Please donate what you can to help us restore this special place to a viable and sustainable future so visitors can once more enjoy the quirky hostel accommodation, anyone can get a meal in the bistro or a drink at the bar, as well as go round this house which is an Edwardian time capsule.
You can donate in several ways:
- By BACS transfer to the KCFA account: Sort Code 05-09-44 and Account Number 35777395
- Via Virginmoneygiving
- Via CAFDonate
- Via our Crowdfunding appeal
- You can send a cheque to Jackie Roberts at 13 Corrie Drive, Kearsley, Bolton. BL4 8RG
- Gift Aid will be claimed on membership subscription or any donation you make if you have signed a consent form. If you did not do this before, download Charity_GAD_Multiple_Donations from the website or ask firstname.lastname@example.org to send you one.
- You can also donate the easy way without it costing you a penny by shopping online through Easyfundraising
- Recycle your used inkjet cartridges through Recycle4charity – order some free to use envelopes from the website, and pop two cartridges in at a time and earn KCFA £1.00 for each cartridge recycled.
Mrs J Roberts, Honorary Treasurer, Kinloch Castle Friends Association, 13 Corrie Drive, BOLTON BL4 8RG