Welcome to the
- Help us to work towards the restoration of this amazing building
- Rare Orchestrion: help us with the appeal to restore this endangered instrument. For donations specifically to this appeal, either via BACS transfer to the KCFA Orchestrion account : sort code 05-09-44 Account number 00104691, by cheque as below marked ‘Orchestrion Appeal’ or directly to the Virginmoneygiving Orchestrion appeal page which also has a Paypal link.
- The fight goes on: KCFA are actively working towards purchasing the castle from NatureScot (formerly SNH). Through a phased process of creating bed and breakfast rooms in the former hostel accommodation, including more bathrooms, also putting back the bar and bistro we will create much more overnight accommodation on Rum which is sorely needed. We are now actively seeking funding for this.
- The second phase is to work towards restoring the other better letting rooms, and the ‘museum’ rooms.
- Anyone with useful skills, please contact the Honorary Secretary. We are looking for people to help with marketing, social media, crowdfunding, fundraising, etc etc.
Follow the link to help save Kinloch Castle
The website is constantly being updated as more information becomes available. We want it to be a major resource for learning about Kinloch Castle and the Bullough family. If you have further information, please contact the site administrator at email@example.com